12 Jan 2016
10 Things to Look for in a Marriage Celebrant
Your wedding day is one of the most exciting, romantic and important days of your life.
Your choice of Marriage Celebrant is not only essential to the wedding but can make the day amazing and memorable…. For the right reasons!
Good communication skills. Being able to communicate with your Celebrant is critical.
Chances are you’ve never done this before; your Celebrant needs to guide you thorough so you don’t need to worry about:
– How to choose your vows and rituals
– Legal lodgements
– Sound Systems
– Order of events
– Clear details about fees and what it includes
- Be organised – competent and confident, you need to feel comfortable that they have everything under control
- Have their own equipment – Professional PA system
- Be flexible and open to your suggestions – after all it’s your day
- Have a creative flair with ideas and suggestions, you want your ceremony customised to suit you, your beliefs, values, personalities and style.
- Experienced and skilful, check out their reviews
- Be friendly and warm, take the time for a meeting
- Be qualified, licensed and insured
- Be professional and know all the legal requirements of marriage
- Dress appropriately and in keeping with your day, check their web page photos and reviews
- Reliable and professional, check their reviews